Well today it is the day I started organizing everything and making sure it is in the bag. Nine days until flight day but I still have five days until the tournament starts which I will use to get everything synched up. This is the time when I get the nervous energy and what us tour pro's call the 'itch'. The first tournament of the year is usually a huge test and shows where your game is and any changes you might have made in the off season. I have not made many changes this off season other than trying to shorten the back swing a little and stay in the power zone longer. Lately I have been doing a lot of training on the simulator and hoping those good feelings transfer to the course in the coming weeks. The one thing I am very excited about is I will be starting this season 15 pounds less than last year and I am very thankful for that. I am no where near my goal so I will be thinner throughout the year and getting more healthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment