Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The time is now




My tournament preparation has been going well and I have finally started getting into the groove today. The greens have gotten faster everyday and the wind never seems to stop however, it is shaping up to be a very good tournament. I have been corresponding with my swing coach, Bill Presse (GolfTec; Reno, NV) via Viber and Facebook and I feel that we have had good progress considering the inability to have an actual lesson. Also, tonight I will be having a chat with my sports therapist, Adam Sprackling (find him on twitter: @AdamSMG) to help me gather my thoughts and get my head in (or out) of the game. I am excited for the start tomorrow, and even hopeful I'll have better weather for my later tee time. Since this is my first event of the year, I feel it will show how my game is. I have been working and hope to come out with a bang. I will update with the tournament progresses and standings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment