Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Hello World
Since this is my first entry to my new blog I wanted to tell you a little about myself. I grew up in a very small town in Northern California and I spent most of my young life there. My first jobs were gym utility man and golf course assistant. I fell in love with golf at a very young age and watched every tournament on television when other kids were outside playing; I was learning. My first round of golf was on a mini golf course I built around my grandpa's farm garage with holes made out of cut in half two liter coke bottles. They were later replaced with cracked replaced cups from the golf course but it sure was a lot of fun.
To cut a long story short I am now striving towards full membership on the big tours of the golfing world and this blog will show you my journey along the way. Which will include everything that we will deal with throughout the tournament season. I look forward to talking with all of you. #ThatsThat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment