Friday, January 6, 2012

New Addition for 2012

I have added a new member to my team and his name is Adam Sprackling. He has been a great influence on me and how we have changed my thought process throughout the golf swing. Adam is my new Golf Mind Coach. What is interesting is he is asking questions that I have never thought to ask myself and it gives you a very new perspective. We have only been together a few months now but I feel that we are making huge strides in the rite direction.

I highly recommend if you are struggling or just want another opinion this is the man to talk to. His website it: www.singlemindedgolf.com and he is also on twitter @AdamSMG. We will continue to work together and you can even view some of our twitter conversations from time to time.

#ThatsThat




No comments:

Post a Comment